Founded in 1926 under Sigmund Freud’s patronage, the Revue Française de Psychanalyse (RFP) is the most widely read French language psychoanalytic journal. Journal of the Paris Psychoanalytical Society, edited since 1948 by the Presses Universitaires de France (PUF), the RFP’s vocation is to promote reflection and debate on contemporary themes and issues in psychoanalysis. On the basis of a preliminary presentation of a theme, solicited and unsolicited contributions are welcome. The evaluation and selection of submitted articles constitute the central part of the volume. Spontaneous, unsolicited articles may be submitted to the Research and Encounters section, which are then evaluated and selected anonymously by an international committee of readers. Since 1992, the RFP is published quarterly, with a fifth issue specifically dedicated to the reports and work of the annual French language Psychoanalytic Congress.
- Editor-in-Chief: Françoise Coblence
- Assistant Editors: Vassilis Kapsambelis, Chantal Lechartier-Atlan, Isabelle Martin Kamieniak
- Research and Encounters Editor: Ellen Sparer, Kalyane Fejto
- Book Review Editor: Sabina Lambertucci-Mann
- Journal Review Editor: Denise Bouchet-Kervella
- Scene Review Editor: Marcela Montes de Oca
- Editorial Board: Klio Bournova, Aline Cohen de Lara, Martine Girard, Jean-François Gouin, Béatrice Ithier, Danielle Kaswin-Bonnefond, Pascale Navarri, Michel Picco, Benoît Servant, Hélène Suarez-Labat, Thierry Schmeltz
- Editorial assistant: Philippe Bonilo
International Scientific Committee: Prof. Catherine Chabert; Paris ; Prof. François Gantheret; Paris, Prof. Bernard Golse; Paris, Prof. Jean Guillaumin, Lyon; Prof. Pavel Katchalov, Mosco; Prof. Otto Kernberg, New York; Prof. Julia Kristeva, Paris; Prof. Francisco Palacio Espasa, Geneva; Prof. Federico Pereira, Lisbon; Prof. Fausto Petrella, Milan; Prof. René Roussillon, Lyon; Prof. Dominique Scarfone, Montreal; Prof. Elsa Schmid-Kitsikis, Geneva; Mr. Jean-Pol Tassin, Paris; Prof. Daniel Widlocher, Paris; Prof. Paul Williams, London.
Publication Director: Denys Ribas